The Win Your Windows Back competition is now closed. Keep checking back for future competitions
Terms & Conditions
Saint-Gobain Glass (United Kingdom) Limited trading as Saint-Gobain Glass Win Your Windows Back Competition
Terms & Conditions
- Promoter: Saint-Gobain Glass (United Kingdom) Limited trading as Saint-Gobain Glass, Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry CV3 2TT (Company Number 02442570)
- By taking part in this promotion, an entrant is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If an entrant does not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, they should not enter this promotion
- The promotion will run from 1st February 2018 (“Commencement Date”) to 31st January 2019 (''Closing Date'') (the “Promotion Period”) and is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- This promotion is open to the customers of bona fide window installers whose installation was completed by a registered member of the Saint-Gobain Glass (United Kingdom) Limited Planitherm Network (“Planitherm Network Members”) and verified by the Promoter as using Planitherm glass. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Only one entry per customer shall be permitted.
- In order to enter this promotion, entrants need to complete the online entry form at www.planitherm.com/win (“Entries”) Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry into the promotion .
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Entries that are submitted incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries submitted before the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, with the winner(s) selected at random from all qualifying Entries received.
- The winners (“each a Winner and together the Winners”) will be selected on a quarterly basis from the Commencement Date, throughout the Promotion Period on the following dates 30th April 2018, 31st July 2018, 31st October 2018 and 31st January 2019, each date being a quarter date (“Quarter Date”) at random, from all qualifying Entries received at the relevant Quarter Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into a prize draw.
- Throughout the Promotion, Entrants if selected at random on the Quarter Date will win back the cost of their Planitherm window installation, up to the value of £10,000 (“each a Winning Prize and together the “Winning Prizes”). The Winning Prize shall cover the cost of materials, VAT and the installation up to, and not exceeding, a total value of £10,000.
- The Winning Prizes are non-negotiable, not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available. Entrants must supply full details as required and comply with all terms and conditions to be eligible for the Winning Prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently
- Details of the Winner(s) will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Saint-Gobain Glass (United Kingdom) Limited, Weeland Road, Eggborough, East Riding of Yorkshire, DN14 0FD naming the specific competition for a list of Winners.
- The Winner(s) will be notified by letter within 30 days of being selected. If the Winner cannot be contacted either by phone or letter within 30 days then Saint-Gobain Glass will redraw and select a new winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond its control.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) with a prize of equivalent value
- Accepting the Prize may give rise to a tax liability which will be each Winner's responsibility.
- It is a condition of entry that the Winner(s) cooperate fully for publicity purposes if so required. By entering the promotion the Winner agrees for their details and photograph to be included in future publicity material if required.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, alter, amend or foreclose this promotion without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or select an alternative Winner in the event the Promoter believes that any entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- A copy of these terms and conditions may also be obtained by emailing Info.Planitherm@saint-gobain.com
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting a Prize.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.